You read it here first: The coronavirus pandemic will spark multiple outbreaks across the United States before the November election, and there’s a good chance it will drastically alter the outcome of the election due to the demographics of America.
Consider the following:
– The coronavirus spreads more easily in high-density population centers. This means cities will be the hardest hit. And most cities are filled with left-leaning Democrats, while conservatives tend to live outside the cities, in more suburban or rural areas.
– The coronavirus survives up to 9 days on surfaces, and left-leaning cities rely on public transportation such as subways, trains and buses which are “shared spaces” where coronavirus infections can easily spread. In contrast, people who live outside cities tend to drive their own private vehicles.
– High-density cities rely on imports of food, fuel, water, electricity and supplies. Thus, they are extremely vulnerable to sudden, severe shortages or infrastructure disruptions. Any city that suffers an outbreak would quickly be placed under quarantine, immediately halting traditional deliveries of food, fuel and more. Expect to see sudden shortages of supplies in any city where the coronavirus is confirmed.
– On voting day, any city under quarantine will see voter participation plunge to near-zero. How are people supposed to get out and vote if every public place presents the risk of a death sentence from a deadly virus?
– The most likely cities to be impacted first are left-leaning cities which receive air traffic from Asia. These include Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. By nature of the geography itself, we would expect to see outbreaks appearing first in these cities, then spreading eastward across other U.S. cities over time.
– The coronavirus impacts immunocompromised people more than others, and many left-leaning cities such as San Francisco are home to people whose lifestyles subject them to blood-borne pathogens that weaken immune function. For example, anal cancer is already exploding across the homosexual communities along the West Coast (but the media largely refuses to report on it). Homosexual lifestyles can often involve multiple sex partners and involve anal sex which causes the sharing of blood-borne diseases that suppress immune function, which is one of the contributing factors with AIDS. AIDS, of course, stands for “Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome,” which perfectly describes what we’re describing here.
– High density cities have the worst gang violence anywhere in the nation, and once the rule of law begins to collapse, the police will be very quickly overrun, leading to unrestrained gang violence and the collapse of anything resembling a social order. Gang activities will then further accelerate the spread of the virus for the simple reason that gang members don’t wear N95 masks and don’t care about “germs.”
– Human feces is already flooding the streets of San Francisco, and scientists have already confirmed the coronavirus is present in human feces. The complete collapse of public sanitation in liberal cities will obviously become a strong contributing factor to the rapid spread of this pandemic. Consider the homelessness, needle sharing and conditions of total filth in cities like Seattle.
– The “sanctuary city” status of left-wing cities will serve as a magnet for infected migrants fleeing nations like Mexico as the pandemic spreads there. This will illegally cross the U.S. border and head right to the sanctuary cities where they will spread the pandemic among the very people who are protecting those illegals out of a twisted desire to virtue signal 24/7.
On the other side of things, if the pandemic causes a large disruption of the U.S. stock market, any plunge in the markets could negatively impact President Trump’s chances of re-election, given how he has foolishly tied his political success to an ever-rising bubble stock market (which will sooner or later have to correct back to reality, even without a pandemic).
In summary, the virus is most likely to impact Democrats in terms of physical infections, quarantined cities and deaths, but it’s also quite likely to impact the U.S. stock market this year, which could seriously harm Trump’s chances of re-election.
Does that mean all this is a wash? Only the next 8 months will tell…
Listen to this podcast to understand why the coronavirus quarantine achieves all the top goals of globalists, including depopulation:
Follow more breaking news podcasts at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com:
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab