The simple fact of registration and authorization of consumers on Sputnik websites via users’ account or accounts on social networks indicates acceptance of these rules.
Users are obliged abide by federal and international laws. Users are obliged to talk to the different participants at the conversation, readers and people referenced in the articles.
The sites’ government has the right to delete comments produced in languages apart from the language of the vast majority of the sites’ content.
In most language versions of these sputniknews.com sites any comments published can be edited.
An individual comment will be deleted in it:
- does not correspond with the topic of the post;
- promotes hatred and discrimination on racial, cultural, sexual, religious or social basis or violates the rights of minorities;
- violates the rights of minors, causing them harm in any kind, such as ethical harm;
- contains notions of extremist character or calls for additional illegal actions;
- contains insults, threats to other customers, individuals or specific organizations, denigrates dignity or undermines company reputations;
- contains insults or messages expressing purport to Sputnik;
- violates privacy, distributes private information of third parties without their permission or violates privacy of correspondence;
- describes or references scenes of violence, and cruelty to animals;
- includes advice about methods of suicide, incites to commit suicide;
- pursues commercial objectives, comprises improper advertising, unlawful political advertisement or hyperlinks to other online resources comprising such info;
- promotes goods or services of third parties without appropriate consent;
- contains offensive language or profanity and its derivatives, as well as traces of the usage of lexical objects falling in this definition;
- contains junk, advertises spamming, mass mailing services and promotes get-rich-quick schemes;
- promotes the use of narcotic / psychotropic materials, provides advice in their creation and utilization;
- comprises hyperlinks to viruses and malicious software;
- is part of an organized action involving huge volumes of opinions with equal or similar material (“flash mob”);
- “flooding” the conversation thread with a high number of incoherent or irrelevant messages;
- simplifies manners, demonstrating any type of competitive, humiliating or violent behaviour (“trolling”);
- doesn’t follow conventional rules of the English language, for example, is typed entirely or largely in capital letters or isn’t broken down into paragraphs.
The administration has the right to block a user’s access to the page or delete an individual’s account without notice if the consumer is in violation of the rules or if behavior indicating said breach is detected.
Users may initiate the retrieval of the account / unlock accessibility by contacting the moderators in firstname.lastname@example.org
The letter should contain:
- Subject – the restoration of account / unlock accessibility
- User ID
- An explanation of those actions that were in breach of the rules over and led to the lock.
When the moderators deem it feasible to reestablish the accounts / unlock access, it’ll be done.
In the event of repeated violations of these principles above leading to another block of an individual’s account, access can’t be restored.
To get the group of moderators, write to email@example.com